Reinhard’s 4 Seasons lawn care program consists of routine cuttings throughout the season. We come on an as needed basis, and average between 24-27 cuts per season. We service our customers properties with industry leading equipment that is routinely maintained and always equipped with freshly sharpened mower blades. Areas that we feel need to be bagged will be bagged, and any parts of the customers property that is not bagged will be left “clump free” and professionally cut to ensure the best health for your lawn.
Reinhard’s 4 Seasons is a licensed and certified pesticide applicator. Here we provide a 5 step fertilizer & weed control program throughout the growing months to control crabgrass, weeds, turf density, and color to your lawn.
Reinhard’s 4 Seasons landscape team consists of talented, careful, and knowledgeable individuals that perform many of the same tasks repeatedly throughout the summer. As every job is different, the concepts to perform these jobs are relatively consistent. If your job is not something our crew is comfortable with or knowledgeable on, we will tell you that. It is not our mission to do every job out there at an “average” quality standard. Our mission is to do a select few services at a “great” quality standard.
Landscape and other seasonal services offered are:
- Fall Clean-ups
- Lawn Installations
- Mulch Installations
- Stone Installations
- Retaining Walls
- Paver Patios & Walkways
- Plants & Plant Design
- Surface Cleaning
Why Reinhard’s 4 Seasons?
- Owner/operator based company with our #1 priority being what is best for your property and your needs
- Professional and uniformed staff
- Top-of-the-line equipment and maintenance schedules for proper quality control on your job sites
- We started as a small local company and that’s how we want to stay
- Referral bonuses
- Certified/licensed fertilizer and pesticide applicator
- Honest services for an honest price